(Senior) DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Here at Fielmann, we are much more than just colleagues – we are a team. Our team spirit makes us strong. New ideas in the company will enable us to develop even further. Your input will help us to grow – sometimes quickly, sometimes carefully. Together, we will find the right speed and set the standards for the future.
In the area of software engineering, we are digitizing the optical market. We act as a technical contact for all departments to support them in their digital transformation with suitable software solutions. This ranges from business applications for our subsidiaries or central departments to end customer products and ophthalmic applications.
We take good care of you - your benefits
- Attractive remuneration, 13th salary with option to convert into free time
- Employee discounts for you and your family, employee shares as well as numerous other benefits (e.g. subsidy HVV-ProfiTicket, bicycle leasing)
- Flexible working time models and the possibility of mobile working
- Professional and personal development opportunities, e.g. at the Fielmann Academy in Plön Castle
- Familiar teams and a digital working environment
- Crisis-proof workplace
Together, we set the standards for the future - your tasks
- Be responsible for the design, implementation and operation of cloud-based platforms
- Work in a self-organized platform team with state-of-the-art technology and be responsible for your products within the team and support the software product teams
- Ensure highest quality in the form of infrastructure as code and automation
- Take over the project management in exciting innovation and technology topics and work cross-functionally with the software engineers
- Design and implement KPI dashboards for your products to ensure smooth operations
- Engage in communities of practice to ensure cross-team knowledge exchange
You impress us - your profile
- Completed IT studies, technical vocational training or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience from a comparable, agile environment with a focus on DevOps using Infrastructure as Code
- Solid understanding of container technologies and orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes) as well as knowledge of automation in software development (Concourse, GitHub and/or Azure DevOps)
- Experience in monitoring platform services (monitoring / logging / alerting) using ELK or DataDog, for example.
- Knowledge in using Terraform, CDK, Cloudformation or Pulumi preferably first experience with AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Good language skills in English
- Team player with independent and agile working style, high willingness to learn, good analytical skills and strong quality awareness
Does this sound like a job where you can show your strengths? Then we look forward to receiving your online application, including possible starting date and salary expectations. Your contact person is Marleen Volker.
The Fielmann Group is a listed family company based in Hamburg. Through our omnichannel business model with digital sales channels and more than 900 branches, we supply our 27 million customers in 16 European countries with glasses, contact lenses and hearing systems.
Weidestraße 118 a