Werkstudent im Bereich Smartglasses (w/m/d)
We, Fielmann Ventures are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious working student to join our team in the pursuit of revolutionary technologies within the eyewear industry. The ideal candidate will possess a strong interest in the latest technology developments, specifically in the areas of AR/VR/MR glasses, as well as software development skills. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the eyewear industry.
This is a flexible working student position and we are open to discussing the schedule with the candidate. Our team is primarily based in Hamburg, but remote work may be possible depending on the tasks. We offer a dynamic and agile working environment with flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes. We work together in a modern office setting with fun and mutual respect. At Fielmann Ventures, we place a strong emphasis on the personal growth and development of our employees.
We take good care of you – your benefits
· Attractive remuneration, 13th salary with option to convert into free time
· Employee discounts for you and your family, employee shares as well as numerous other benefits
· Flexible working time models and the possibility of mobile working
· Further development of knowledge and skills
· Familiar teams and a digital working environment
Together, we set the standards for the future – your tasks
· Research and stay current on new technology and emerging trends in the field of AR/VR/MR glasses
· Assist in the implementation and review of prototypes in collaboration with external companies
· Assist in research studies to understand user needs, behaviors and attitudes in relation to smart glasses and to identify user pain points and opportunities for innovation
· Analyze (scientific) research data and present findings and recommendations to cross-functional teams
· Contribute to software development projects
· Provide support for other technical project as needed
You impress us – your profile
· Must be currently enrolled in a related field of study
· General interest in new technology and emerging technical trends
· Knowledge and experience in AR/VR/MR and smart glasses technology
· Experience with software development e.g. with Python
· Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge in optics (e.g. waveguides, holography) is a plus
Does this sound like a job where you can show your strengths? Then we look forward to receiving your online application, including possible starting date and salary expectations. Your contact person is René Steinruecken.
The Fielmann Group is a listed family company based in Hamburg. Through our omnichannel business model with digital sales channels and more than 900 branches, we supply our 27 milion customers in 16 European countries with glasses, contact lenses and hearing systems.
Weidestraße 118 a